A construction site can be an extremely dangerous place to work. There are often countless situations that require construction workers to work under dangerous conditions that may put them in harm’s way.
It is important to realize that a workplace accident at a construction site is not just part of the job. Injured workers have a right to receive due compensation and benefits as a result of the injuries they are subjected to at the jobsite.
CONTACT CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENT AND INJURY ATTORNEYS TODAY AT 480-418-7046
Many construction accidents are avoidable. Common construction site accidents and injuries that occur include, but are not limited to:
- Faulty or poorly maintained construction equipment.
- Negligent or careless actions of co-workers.
- Insufficiently trained or unqualified workers operating construction equipment or machinery at a work site.
- Poor supervision of a construction crew.
- Using construction equipment or machinery that is not up to date with required safety checks prior to use.
- The use of construction equipment or machinery in a manner for which that equipment or machinery is not intended to be utilized.
- The use of construction materials that are not appropriate or within the specific building codes for a construction project.
While most employee related construction accidents and injuries are considered worker's compensation claims, there are exceptions which may make the claim a personal injury liability claim. Workers' compensation claims are typically related to job related injuries. Personal injury claims are those which involve injuries sustained due to the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of another.
Under the right conditions, when a construction worker is injured on the job site, he or she may receive workers compensation and still be able to file a personal injury claim as well. These types of legal claims can be very detailed, complicated, and highly contested. When determining if a personal injury claim may be pursued for a construction accident, the experience of your legal counsel matters.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a construction accident, seek the legal advice and representation of an experienced construction accident and injury attorney. The Skiver Law Firm is dedicated to assisting Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Central Arizona residents and visitors in seeking justice for injuries as a result of a construction accident or incident.
The Skiver Law Firm always strives to ensure the legal process goes without major complications and to always provide the highest standard of legal representation using every legal resource available under the law to serve your legal interests and goals.
If you require professional legal services regarding Construction Accident Injury or other Personal Injury issues, be proactive in protecting your legal rights by seeking the legal advice of an experienced Lawyer.
Contact Construction Accident Personal Injury Attorneys at 480-626-1667 to schedule a confidential legal consultation regarding your legal issues.