The Skiver Law Firm, represents the legal rights and goals of serious injury victims of an auto accident or other personal injury accident or incident in Scottsdale, Phoenix, and Central Arizona.
CONTACT SERIOUS AUTO ACCIDENT AND PERSONAL INJURY
ATTORNEYS TODAY AT 480-626-1667
When people are involved in an auto accident, they may be subjected to injuries that are considered "serious injuries".
Serious injuries are a degree of injury that leave the victim with long-term physical, numerological, or psychological damage. This means the victim will have to live with this physical, numerological, or psychological condition or other directly resulting additional medical conditions for an extended period of time. Sometimes, Serious injuries or complications from those injuries have resulted in, or directly lead to the untimely loss of life of the victim as well.
Serious injury victims often must endure many various types of surgeries, rehabilitation, physical therapy, and a long-term "diminished quality of life" while recovering. Some serious injury victims may even require physical assistance during lengthy periods of recovery.
Examples of Serious injuries may include, but a certainly not limited to:
- Brain Injuries that cause Long-Term Damage that the victim may have the ability to recover from;
- Long-Term Muscular System Damage that the victim may have the ability to recover from;
- Long-Term Nervous System Damage that the victim may have the ability to recover from;
- Temporary Paralysis that the victim may have the ability to recover from;
- Broken Bones, Joint Injuries, Ligament and Tendon Damage that is requires various surgeries, longterm physical therapy, and rehabilitation;
- Severe but Non-Life-Threatening Burns;
- Temporary Loss of Hearing or Sight; and
- In some cases, may still result in, or directly lead to an untimely death.