When a drunk driver climbs behind the wheel, a tired trucker ignores hours-of-service regulations, a pet owner fails to properly restrain his dog, or a medical professional makes a mistake. This thoughtless behavior creates mayhem and inflicts severe physical and emotional injuries or death on innocent victims. The larger community is affected as well, as the risk posed by the careless individuals continues to threaten the safety of everyone.
So, what are victims of others’ carelessness to do? How can you protect your future and help promote the safety of your community?
For those in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and central Arizona, the experienced attorneys at The Skiver Law Firm are here to help. As local personal injury trial lawyers, The Skiver Law Firm focuses on helping injury victims obtain justice and ensuring that those at fault are held responsible so no one else has to suffer a similar fate. From their Scottsdale office, the experienced legal team understands what it takes to be successful in these cases and just how important it is to vigorously pursue safety and accountability in our communities.
If you or someone you love has suffered injuries or has died because of another person’s irresponsibility, the most important thing to understand is that you may be eligible for damages. Call our office today at 480-626-1667 or take a moment to fill out our online contact form. You’ll receive a prompt response from a member of our team who can answer your questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
Types of Cases Our Experienced Arizona Attorneys Handle
Often, when people decide to violate safety rules or act in a careless and irresponsible manner, innocent victims must live with the consequences. And while a lawsuit cannot undo the injuries you or your loved one has already sustained, the simple truth is that it can help you move forward successfully and prevent others from having a similar experience. You deserve aggressive representation to make sure you are fully compensated for your misery. That’s why our dedicated trial lawyers are here to help Arizonans in cases related to:
- Personal Injury. Whenever someone fails to uphold his duty to act in a reasonable and safe manner, he potentially becomes liable for a personal injury claim. We see the tragic results of car collisions, truck crashes, and motorcycle wrecks daily, but there are many other types of personal injury cases: dog attacks, slip and fall injuries, or inadequate security in a business or parking lot.
- Medical Malpractice. We trust health care professionals to take care of us when we’re at our most vulnerable. When a doctor or nurse fails to follow the rules and regulations of the job and a patient is injured as a result, there are no excuses. Medical malpractice includes pharmacy error, failure to diagnose a serious illness correctly, operating room errors, and childbirth injuries that would not have occurred if medical staff had followed the proper procedures.
- Nursing Home Abuse. It’s all too often we hear about neglect or abuse of people in residential care settings. Some nursing homes try to cut expenses by hiring too few staff workers or failing to screen out dangerous employees. The results of this kind of system failure range from bedsores and malnutrition to assault, use of medical or physical restraints, or a resident wandering away from the facility without supervision and dying.
If you aren’t sure if your case falls into one of these categories or if you even have a case at all, don’t hesitate to reach out to the lawyers at The Skiver Law Firm. Call our Scottsdale office today at 480-626-1667 or take a moment to fill out our online contact form to learn more about us and how may be able to help. Once you have the information you need, you can decide on the next step.
Why Choose Our Scottsdale Injury Trial Lawyers?
At The Skiver Law Firm, we are committed to accountability and personalization. We aren’t interested in rushing clients to a settlement or taking on so many cases that our clients become just a number. You have a right to be heard, and we will listen. The bottom line is that we truly care about our community, and we are here to help you and your family through the legal process during a difficult time. When you retain the representation offered by The Skiver Law Firm, you will find:
- Detailed guidance. Our legal team will walk you through every step of the legal process from start to finish. We will respect your time as we help you understand how best to seek justice and closure for this difficult time in your life, and we will work together to seek the best outcome possible for you.
- Commitment to the legal process. Unlike the lawyers at many other firms, Ryan and Steve aren’t afraid to take a case to trial. Our legal team prepares for every client as if their case will be decided in a courtroom. That comprehensive approach ensures that we’ve explored every foreseeable option. Additionally, opposing lawyers and insurance companies know and respect that willingness to move forward, often resulting in more complete settlement offers.
- Dedication to justice and accountability. You and your loved ones have suffered because of someone else’s careless behavior. Not only do you need compensation to help you recover from your injuries and move forward with your life, but you don’t want anyone else to have to go through this kind of ordeal. Just as this country’s forefathers intended, by including the 7th Amendment for civil trials by jury, we believe in justice by the people. We believe in taking cases to trial and letting the community decide what is right, giving our clients justice. [We see this as a kind of justice by the people.] Together, we will work hard to help hold responsible parties accountable.
What to Expect When You Call Our Scottsdale Law Office
Our experienced trial lawyers understand that it can be difficult to take the first step and ask for help, especially during what is often a very trying time in your life. When you call our office, you’ll find the guidance you need to seek the justice and compensation you deserve. We know what it takes to be successful, and we’ll explore every legal option to help you meet your goals and achieve the most favorable outcome. Let’s get to work! Call our Scottsdale office today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. You’ll be thankful you did! The Skiver Law Firm proudly represents clients in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Maricopa County, and all over Arizona and California.